ARTLOOK SOFTWARE LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Use of this website is conditional on and governed by the terms and conditions as set out below
- EU Cookie Compliance
- Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
1. EU Cookie Compliance
The law relating to cookies has recently changed. Artlook Software Ltd are committed to complying with all relevant legislation and the following sets
further information regarding cookies and the options available to you as the user of our website.
1. (a) Cookies in use on www.artlooksoftware.com:
The only cookies in use on www.artlooksoftware.com are associated with our use of Google Analytics. In common with millions of other websites
we use Google Analytics to help us to improve our site by understanding the volume and frequency of visits, the site or search engine by which visitors
arrive at our site, and the duration of individual visits. Google Analytics does not collect personally identifiable information, and we do not share our collected data with Google. Read more about Google
Analytics or download the
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Google Analytics places the following four cookies which help us understand how visitors interact with our website:
_utma tracks the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. It expires after 2 years.
_utmb and _utmc track how long a particular visit takes. _utmb expires after 30 minutes, _utmc expires once you close your browser.
_utmz tracks which site or search engine the visitor came from, the link clicked or keyword used, and the visitor's geographic location. It expires after 6 months
By using our website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your computer. Please refer to your browser's Help function, or visit www.aboutcookies.org for further details on how to control and delete cookies.
2. Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Artlook Software Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The
term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Where prices are shown these will be subject to change without notice - details provided on this web site do not constitute a contract to supply and all orders will be subject to a formal written quotation available on request.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
to the use of our Information Request form. Any information provide through the use of this form will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1st 2012.
The information you provide by completing all or part of the Information Request Form enables us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service through a personal response to a request for information. The information submitted will also be
used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
By submitting information you acknowledge that details will be used in this way but may request at any time that your details are removed from our systems.
Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide.